Humana Dental Insurance
Quarterfield Dental Arts participates as an in-network Humana Dental provider. As a Humana dentist in Glen Burnie, we will work with Humana to offer you excellent dentistry at an affordable cost. Regular dental check-ups are vital to ensure a healthy and beautiful smile. Glen Burnie dentist, Dr. Paul Miller, make high quality dental care affordable for you and your family.
Contact us to schedule your first appointment with Glen Burnie Humana dentist, Dr. Miller. We can help you answer any questions that you may have about your dental health or dental insurance. As a Humana dentist in Glen Burnie, MD, we want you to be informed about your options. We are happy to help you in any way we can, and we will work with you to assist in filing your claims.
Why Choose a Humana Dentist in Glen Burnie?
- Save money. Our network dentists agree to never balance bill you more than their contracted fee. For example, if you are a PPO enrollee responsible for a 20% coinsurance amount, you pay 20% of your dentist’s contracted fee. Non-Humana dentists can charge you their full fee for their services.
- Pay less up front. Humana Dental pays your dentist directly, and sends you a notice explaining your portion of the bill. You pay the dentist only your portion of the services.
- No expensive and unnecessary “unbundling”. Humana Dental ensures you’re never charged extra for services that should be included in the cost of treatment. For example, when you receive a crown, a Humana Dental dentist cannot charge you additional fees for tooth preparation, local anesthesia, an impression or a temporary crown.
- Quality you can count on. Humana Dental dentists are properly licensed and meet accepted standards for cleanliness and safety procedures. Plus, Humana Dental representatives work with dentist offices to keep them updated on policies and network contracting requirements.
Your Glen Burnie Humana Dental Insurance may cover some or all of the following services:
- General Dentistry
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- Periodontal Disease Therapy