Glen Burnie Dentist
Your Safety and Comfort is our Top Concern
While we may be experiencing challenging times, we believe that together, we can get through them. Our practice has always had the very highest of standards when it comes to your health and that hasn’t changed. Every time you visit our office, our primary goal is to ensure your health and your safety.
We continue to maintain and uphold the requirements set forth by OSHA and the ADA in regards to sanitation and infection control, ensuring a clean and healthy environment for all.
Protocols for Your Safety:
Our team remains dedicated to protecting your health. Always. Here are some precautions we are currently taking:
- Taking temperatures regularly to ensure a lack of illness
- Utilizing antibacterial rinses
- Sterilization of patient-care equipment and surfaces
- Continued use of personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves
- Isolating all patients to reduce the spread of aerosols
An aerosol is a tiny solid particle, liquid droplet, or gas that can remain suspended in the air for a period of time. Aerosols can present themselves when performing dental procedures with high-speed hand-pieces, ultrasonic scalers, or other instruments. We manage these aerosols to provide a healthy, clean treatment process for our patients.
One of the best ways to reduce aerosol spread is by utilizing a device with continuous suction capabilities. At our practice, we utilize a chairside product from JK Dental Group. This product allows us to continuously evacuate saliva and debris in order to manage moisture and humidity.
Creating Clean Air for All
While we may be experiencing challenging times, we believe that together, we can get through them. Our practice has always had the very highest of standards when it comes to your health and that hasn’t changed.
That’s why we utilize Molekule Air Filtration throughout our office. Molekule destroys airborne pollutants by utilizing Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) technology. Oral health is a crucial component to your overall wellbeing, and that includes the air you breathe.
A Total Health Connection
Our team conducts comprehensive exams and care because we understand that by doing so, we can help protect your overall health just as much as we can protect your smile. Your next appointment could just save your dental health and your life.
Socially Responsible Dentistry
We’re not interested in meeting guidelines, we’re driven by the need to exceed them because we know that you and your health are worth the extra effort.
We want to assure you that we are taking specific measures in addition to our thorough infection control procedures in order to keep you, our dental team, and our community safe from the spread of coronavirus.
- Our office and our dental team are fully compliant with the guidelines from the CDC and the American Dental Association.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will be taking your temperature with an infra-red touchless thermometer.
- Anyone presenting with an elevated temperature (over 100*F) will not be seen.
- Please use the hand sanitizer offered to you.
- Please wear a face mask when not being treated. We will provide this for you if you do not have your own.
- Please advise us if you or anyone you live with has had an upper respiratory illness or fever in the past two weeks.
- The reception area and countertops are frequently cleaned, and magazines and non-cleansable decorations have been removed.
- To minimize people in the reception area, anyone accompanying you should wait in the building lobby or in their car, and provide us with their cell phone number.
- You may be asked to rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide before examination and treatment. This has been shown to reduce any potential microbes in your mouth.
- Our dental team will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment to protect you and them from the spread of infection through aerosols.
- Surfaces around the office are constantly being cleaned and disinfected for everyone’s protection.
The safety and well-being of our patients and dental team continues to be our priority. Should you have any questions regarding your protection, a member of our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your assistance in protecting our dental team, you, and your family.